Selling a Home
MARKETING HOMES FOR ALL THEY'RE WORTH!
IT'S NOT THE MARKET; IT'S THE MARKETING THAT SELLS YOUR HOME FOR MORE!
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that you will achieve the highest net price possible. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we 'Market Your Home for ALL IT'S WORTH' and manage the process from our initial consultation to the closing and beyond. We pride ourselves on receiving client recommendations, their repeat business and hope you'll come to understand WHY EXIT?
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure. "MARKETING YOUR HOME FOR ALL IT'S WORTH"
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to find out!!
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home:
There are many little things that help in achieving the highest price for your home. Our agents will help with those little things; however our specialization goes way beyond the traditional 3 P's of marketing your home. Those being: Putting a sign in your yard, Putting your home on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and Praying for someone else to sell it. Our agents also feature and showcase your home also on the most visited consumer utilized websites to find real estate such as: Google, Yahoo, Bing, Zillow, Trulia, MSN, REALTOR.com, Facebook, Linkedin and other networking platforms. Counting on the conventional 3 P's of marketing to sell your home can cost you dearly. Connect with a LOCAL HOME MARKETING SPECIALIST HERE!
Here are the most important things to consider before attempting to sell your own home or sell your home on your own:
- Establishing a True Highest Price Valuation of your home.
- Establishing a strategic EXIT Strategy in achieving your highest net price.
- Understanding all costs, liabilities and requirements before selling your home.
- Ensuring a smooth EXIT Strategy to your next home.
- Ensuring you're aligned with a trusted, trained and seasoned real estate professional who willMarket Your Home For ALL IT'S WORTH!