Buying Real Estate & Homes
Join Our Exclusive 'First Look Buyers Club'
Get Insider Access to Properties before the public, view privileged content, resources, and Shadow Inventory with...
Frank D’Angelo’s Home Marketing Team’s ‘First Look Buyers Club’
Frank D’Angelo believes that buyers and investors are a very special group of people who have special needs. He and his team have developed a ‘First Look Buyers Club’ that provides the absolute best services to this group of people. Buyers and investors want to find the best possible home at the best possible price with the least amount of hassles. Team D’Angelo’s ‘First Look Buyers Club’ offers all of the traditional services that a buyer would expect such as MLS alerts and updates to respond to new inventory alerts. However our ‘First Look Buyers Club’ alerts our buyers of properties that have not been placed on the Multiple Listing Service yet and offers our buyers their potential dream home before the general public even sees it. Our team has developed a step-by-step action plan to find properties that most agents won’t bother looking for! These include:
- 1. Searching the MLS system for any active listings that may suit a client’s needs
- 2. Providing a Homebuyer Instant Home Alert to their email and/or smart phone
- 3. Searching through 3 years of expired listing history to see which listings may suit their buyers needs and contacting the former seller for a potential one-time showing.
- 4. Searching through For Sale By Owner databases to see if any of these homes might match our buyers needs.
- 5. Working with all new home builders to see if a new spec home might be an option for our buyer needs
- 6. Contacting our extensive database to see if one of our clients may be interested in selling their home or having them network with their sphere to help match our buyers needs with their home that is not currently offered for sale to the general public.
- 7. Direct mail campaigns to the target market, exploring all opportunities in the areas in which our buyers are interested. We actually mail to the neighborhood that our buyer has targeted.